Clean water is affecting the lives of people in India and other countries of the world in many ways, and the lack of clean water is becoming a major problem. This big problem can not be solved by the people alone or by a group of some groups, it is a problem for which people's efforts meet at the global level. At various essay writing competitions and examinations, we are making a lot of essay for the students' words on the serious issue of water saving in the boundaries of different words, here we are providing our children here. They can use children on various occasions according to their needs. Here you can find some essay on saving water in English language for students in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400 and 1000 words here.
Essay on water conservation 1 (100 words)
Water conservation is the only way to save water in the future to solve the problem of water scarcity. In India and other countries of the world, there is a major shortage of water, which has caused the common people to make long distances for drinking water and also to make necessary water to meet everyday tasks. On the other hand, in adequate water areas, people are wasting more water than their daily needs. We all need to understand the importance of water and problems related to lack of water in the future. We should not ruin and pollute useful water in our life and encourage water conservation and conservation amongst the people.
Essay 2 on water conservation (150 words)
Water is a priceless gift for humanity by nature; Life is possible on earth due to water. In India and other countries people are battling water scarcity while three-fourths of the earth is surrounded by water. Due to the water scarcity, people teach us to save water and protect the environment, life and the world because of the difficulties faced by people in different areas.
Water is the most important source of life on Earth because we need water to fulfill all the activities of life like drinking, eating, bathing, making clothes and producing crops. Without water pollution we need to save water for proper supply of water for the future generation. We must stop the waste of water, use the water properly and should maintain the quality of water.
Essay on water conservation 3 (200 words)
Water is a precious gift for our life on earth by God, according to the availability of water on earth, we can understand the importance of water in our lives. Everything on the earth and all life forms needs water, such as humans, animals, trees, insects and other animals. The balance of water on the earth is through some processes such as rainfall and evaporation. Three-fourths of the Earth's water is surrounded by water, whereas very few percent of water is available for human use. Therefore, there is a problem with the lack of clean water which can end life.
Clean water is a very important element of life, so to protect the future, we need water conservation. If we save water, then we save life on the whole world and on earth. Water is called universal liquid, hence it is the main ingredient in assuring quality of life. We should pledge to use it according to the need of water so that it can be polluted without mixing it together. Water pollution will save us by preventing other dirt and industrial pollution in water. Proper pollution management should be done, all of which must be followed.
Essay 4 on water conservation (250 words)
It is very clear that all these water is very important for the existence of life on earth. All our work related to living life requires water. We are surrounded by water (three-fourths of the earth) around the earth, despite this, we are facing the problem of water in India and other countries of the world. ; Since 97% of the entire water in the ocean is salt water, which is not suitable for human use, only 3% of the entire water on the earth is worth the use (which is 70% in the form of ice layer and glacier and 1% drinking water Is available in the form of water).
Therefore, we should understand the importance of clean water on earth and instead of wasting water, we should do our best to save it. We must be protected from being wasted in our clean water and polluted by industrial wastes, sewage, hazardous chemicals and other dirt. The main reason for water scarcity and water pollution is always increasing the population and rapid industrialization and urbanization are increasing. Due to lack of clean water, people can not meet their basic needs in the near future. In some states of India (such as Rajasthan and parts of Gujarat), women and girls spend long distances of clean water. According to recent studies, it was found that nearly 25% of the urban population does not have access to clean water. By the purpose of "Save water, save life and save the world", we need to come together to deal with the lack of clean water in the most appropriate ways.
Essay on water conservation 5 (300 words)
To maintain the existence of life on Earth, the protection and protection of water is very important because life without water is not feasible. As an exception in the entire universe, water helps in continuing the life cycle on earth because the earth is the only planet where water and life exist. Water is our life, so only we are responsible for saving it. According to the operation of the United Nations, it has been found that girls do not go to school in Rajasthan because they have to travel long distances to bring water, which laps all day, so they do not get time for any other work.
According to the survey of National Crime Records Bureau, it has been recorded that about 16,632 farmers (2,369 women) have lost their lives due to suicide, although 14.4% due to drought is the reason that we can say that India And in other developing countries there is also lack of water due to illiteracy, suicides, fighting and other social issues. In such areas of water scarcity, children of future generations can not get the right to live with their basic education and live happily.
Being a responsible citizen of India, we must be aware of all the problems of water scarcity so that we can fulfill all the promises and go ahead for water conservation. It is right to say that small efforts of all people can give a bigger result, such as drop-down, a pond, river and ocean can become us, we do not have to make extra efforts for water conservation, we have our daily There is a need to make some positive changes in the activities like after each use, after using the bucket for washing or bathing instead of faucet, fountain or pipe, and use mugs. A small effort of millions of people can give a big positive result towards the water conservation campaign.
Essay on water conservation 6 (400 words)
To save life here, water is saved through various mediums through water on Earth.
By assessing very low percentage of safe and safe drinking water on the earth, water conservation or water conservation campaigns have become very important for all of us. Due to industrial wastes, large sources of water are being polluted daily to promote the proper water management system by promoters in all industrial buildings, apartments, schools, hospitals etc. to bring more efficiency in saving water. needed. The common people should run an awareness program to learn about possible problems with drinking water or lack of water. There is an urgent need to eliminate the behavior of ordinary people about the wastage of ordinary water.
People at the village level should collect water for rain water. Rainwater can be saved by small or large ponds with proper maintenance. Young students need more awareness and should concentrate on solutions and problems of this problem. Living in many countries of developing countries is affecting insecurity and lack of water. More than 40 percent of the global population live in supply demand areas. And in the coming decades, this situation can get worse as everything will grow like populations, agriculture, industry etc.
How to save water?
To save water everyday here, we have presented you a few points:
- People only need water in their garden or garden when they need it.
- Instead of giving water to the pipe, it would be better to give a shower, which will save many of your water.
- To save water, this is a good way to plant dry resistant plants.
- To save water leakage, pipelines and tubes should be properly connected, which protects approximately 20 gallons of water per day.
- To wash the car, use a bucket and mug instead of pipes, which can save 150 gallons of water each.
- Make a blocker for the speed of the shower, which will save your water.
- Use a fully loaded washing machine and dishes machine, which can save 300 to 800 gallons of water per month.
- To save more water per day, use less water during toilets
- Instead of open tap water we should open fruits and vegetables.
- The collection of rain water is a good remedy for defecation, it provides water to the gardens so that clean water can be saved for drinking and cooking purposes.
Essay on water conservation 7 (1000 words)
As we all know, water gives life to life and other creatures on earth. It is very important to continue life on Earth. Without water, life on any planet can not be imagined. Earth is the only planet in the entire universe, where water and life are in existence today. Therefore, we should not ignore the importance of water in our life and should try our best to save water by using all possible methods. Earth is surrounded by approximately 71% water, however, there is very little water to drink, the natural cycle of water balance automatically runs like rain and vaporization, however, the problem on earth is to protect the water and it is potable, which is very Available in small quantities. Water conservation is possible through good practice of people.
Why should we save water?
To answer the water to save us, first you need to know the importance of water, that is why water is valuable in our lives. Without oxygen, water and food life is not possible. Lokin is the most important water in all three. Now the question arises that the percentage of pure water is present on earth.
According to statistics, it is estimated that less than 1% of the water on the earth is potable. If we get the full ratio of drinking water and population of the world, then more than one billion people live in the world 1 gallon of water every day. It has also been assessed that by 2025 more than 3 billion people will be facing water scarcity.
Now people have started to understand the importance of clean water, although they are not trying to save water completely. There is a good habit to save water, and everyone should do their best to keep life on earth. Some years ago, no one used to sell water in the shop, although now the time has changed so much and now we can see that the pure water bottle is being sold everywhere. In the past, the first people were surprised to see the water sold in the shops, however, now, they are ready to give 20 rupees per bottle or more for their good health. We can clearly understand that there will be a shortage of clean water all over the world in the coming years. Below, we have given some facts that will tell you that clean water has become so valuable to us today:
- Many people die due to waterborne diseases, more than 4 million.
- Most developing countries suffer from clean water deficiency and diseases caused by dirty water.
- About 300 liters of water is spent in preparing a one-day newspaper, so distribution of news channels should be encouraged.
- Due to diseases caused by water, one child dies every 15 seconds.
- People around the world have started using water bottles, which cost $ 60 to $ 80 billion per year.
- In rural areas of India, Africa and Asia, people have to decide for a long distance (about 4 km to 5 km) for clean water.
- People are suffering due to water borne diseases in India, due to which India's economy is very much affected.
Ways to save water
We shared some great ways to save water without making any changes in our lifestyle. Domestic members spend 240 liters of water per day for household tasks. A small family with a four-member family spends 960 liters per day and 350400 liters per year. Only 3% of the total consumption of water is used for drinking and cooking of food, the rest of the water is used for other plants such as drinking water, bathing etc. laundry etc.
Some general prescriptions for water conservation:
- Everyone should understand their own responsibility and avoid using excess water as well as cooking water and food.
- If gradually all of us will start saving water to the Garden, by pouring water into the toilet, cleaning it etc., saving per excess water will be possible.
- We should save the rain water for defecation, laundry, and water for the purpose of drinking water.
- We must collect rain water and drink it for cooking.
- We should wash our clothes only in the washing machine when it is clothed to our full potential. In this way, we will save 4500 liters of water as well as electricity per month.
- Use buckets and mugs instead of showering with shower, which will save 150 to 200 liters of water per year.
- We should stop our tap properly after every use, which will save 200 liters of water every month.
- Due to the excessive use of water during Holi festival, it should be encouraged to dry and safe.
- To save ourselves from the water wastage, we must be aware of the news of the people who are struggling daily for each drop of water for their living.
- To spread awareness, we should promote programs related to water conservation.
- Do not allow more water in the cooler to be wasted during the summer season, only use the required amount.
- We should not destroy the pipe by putting water on the lawn, house or roads.
- Promote planting in the rainy season so that the plants get natural water.
- We should make a habit of washing our hands, fruits, vegetables etc with water utensil instead of the open tap.
- We should refrain from giving water to plants till 11 o'clock in the afternoon as they evaporate at that time. By giving water in the morning or evening, the plants absorb water well.
- We should promote planting which is dry tolerable.
- We should encourage family members, children, friends, neighbors and co-workers to adopt or adopt this process by the end to get positive results.
Short Essay on 'Save Water, Save Earth' (200 Words)Short Essay on 'Save Water, Save Earth' (200 Words)
Water is the most essential component of life and is vital for sustenance. The importance of water in our diet is apparent as it helps the body to perform specific metabolic tasks and regulates our body temperature, moreover water is unique as it's density is similar to that of cell protoplasm. There is no doubt that water is everywhere and it is very important to our Earth and the life inhabiting it. Water contains no calories and is a significant factor in losing weight. It is the key component in determining the quality of our lives and is a universal solvent.
We should teach children to turn off faucets tightly after use, adjust sprinklers to water your lawn. Plant in the fall when conditions are cooler and collect water used for rinsing fruits and vegetables to water house plants, wash your pets outdoors in an area of your lawn that needs water and repair leaking pipes, harvest rain water. People use up our planets fresh water faster than it can naturally be replenished so, save water for the Earth, family and community. Cultural views of water are based on predominent religious views, like the Ganges river in Hinduism. Water is known as the elixir of life. So Conserve water to save life.