The case for a Boeing 757MAX
New technology narrowbodies near entry into service
Boeing's new chief; Q400 milestone; CAS in 75 aircraft Airbus deal
Quantum and Palma to finance IAFC's Saudia deal
GECAS launches Boeing 737-800NG passenger-to-freighter conversion program
Carriers lead the way in Paris ordering, boosted by Wizzair's last minute Airbus MOU
Major OEMs upgrade long term forecasts, with main difference centering on VLA prospects
First $1 billion+ aircraft ABS since 2008
Q1 lessor results buoyed by falling financing costs
The link between airline and lessor profits
Boeing delivers 184 aircraft in Q1
Aviation Investment Indicators: share prices end first quarter strongly
Avolon reaffirms 25 year aircraft retirement age despite low fuel price environment
Boeing order shows Asian air travel potential
Airbus run rates; Boeing's 747 order; Embraer results
AerGen to initially use a mix of equity and bank debt to grow 100 aircraft portfolio
Boeing and Airbus break delivery records in 2014; Airbus launches extended range A321neo
Nervous equity markets in the Aviation Complex, as sector corrects
Aircraft and engine demand indicators in Q3 2014
The context for recent Airbus cancellations and prospects for the A330 NEO
Aircastle provides valuable insights to its business model as a 'value investor'
'Existing aircraft values will hold up despite wave of new entries'
Bombardier C Series should now be on leasing radars
Apollo Aviation's new $595 million aviation fund
Insights from Dublin aircraft finance conferences
Starlite Aviation Group is launch customer for new Eurocopter helicopter
OEM orders stay firm towards year end
Research paper argues that standard aircraft retirement age of 25 will remain the norm
Diverse airline business models helping to support demand for older aircraft
Airbus Global Market Forecast: fuel and emissions to drive replacement demand
MAX momentum builds further
OEMs power ahead on increased delivery momentum
Boeing nuances its looking glass
The impact Basel III will have on aircraft funding
Aircraft operating lifespan arguably shortened as second hand market values decrease
Asset impairment takes centre stage as residual values come under pressure
Key 2012 issues for aircraft lessors
The numerous challenges facing airlines following its inclusion in the EU's cap-and-trade scheme from 2012
Aviation Finance Analysis: Airbus' GMF and the growth potential of commercial aviation
Sustained low oil price and speculative orders could create future problems, helicopter lessor claims
Goshawk, with a fleet of 60 already, spreads its wings in hunt to become a premier leasing company
FLY's fleet transitioning
FLY speeds up fleet renewal strategy with sale of 33 aircraft
Seizing aircraft under a High Court writ
Breaking into the top tier of commercial aircraft
Lower oil prices increasingly influencing fleet decisions
AerCap and United
Setting the bar ahead of the leasing results season
Waypoint; Strong growth in lease agreements in Q1; FLY cuts 0.75 p.c.off loan
The A380 conundrum
OEM orders keep momentum in Q1 2015 at annual rate of 9%, a key metric for aircraft as an asset class
Emirates' ECA-backed Sukuk; CALC's results
The Boeing 757 replacement debate
Freight figures exceed expectations, but overcapacity still an issue
Moody's upgrades Aircastle and two AerCap ABS transactions
AWAS portfolio sale; AerCap's China Southern deal; Lessor notes issuances; GECAS buys turboprops
Geopolitics clouds the aircraft market
Ten years of E-Jets - the manufacturer on why its sales are approaching the 2,000 mark
Wide body twin jet programmes advance
Remarkable year for Boeing and Airbus in 2013 - OEMs more cautious on growth in 2014
Boeing on the economic lives of airplanes
LTVs recovered from post crisis lows but still off peak
Widebody market ready for the taking
Aircraft leasing 2013 - managing residuals, the boom towns of the East and high cost mezzanine finance
Latin America provides emerging market drive to aircraft demand
Singapore Airlines orders $7.5 billion worth of Airbus jets
Avolon refutes arguments that economic life of aircraft assets is shortening
New NEO and MAX analysis shows spread of customers, gap in size of order books
Wide body order cancellations
Aviation Capital Group confirms $450 million LEAP-1A engine order for A320neos
United Boeing 737 order shows US replacement potential, MAX flexibility
'The airline industry as we know it will continue to need current production A320s and NGs long into the future'
'Sell or hold?': the question at individual asset level that's facing engine lessors, says Jon Sharp of ELF
Engines are holding their value longer - Dickerson
The 2012 aviation financing environment - an operating lessor's perspective
Will the MAX and NEO be game-changers? The first lessor to order both the Max and the NEO gives the views of Aviation Capital Group
GIC's $300 million investment likely to see bulk of Avolon's planned 150 strong fleet deployed in Asia-Pacific within 3 years - Slattery
List Of 20 Dissertation Topics Related To Airline Industry
It is definitely paramount to take into consideration that piking a thesis topic is a very crucial step to take. The reason behind this is because this shall remarkably help define your career in the future, in a nutshell, it is pivotal to ensure that you choose a topic that you absolutely care about.
More than that, it is very beneficial to concentrate on a certain issue or aspect in order for your paper to actually appear original and distinctive. Take in mind that the airline industry is known as a reasonably new field that comes with only a few dissertations composed on the topic. This only proves to say that it isn’t the kind of subject matter that is easy to handle.
Not to mention, choosing the right topic is always regarded as a very serious decision. And, if you still do not know what appropriate topic to discuss about airline industry, you may start checking some of the ideas you can write about by reading the possible topics written below:
- The character of competition between discounted carriers and a conventional high-priced market.
- What are some of the effective techniques when it comes to motivating employees who work in the airline industry?
- What serious challenges does the airline industry encounter at present?
- Is there an effective approach for today’s travel companies to compete with well-known online websites that also close the deal for tickets and for hotel reservations?
- An in-depth analysis on the air traffic increase in the Asia-Pacific region
- How does scheduling travel for medical tourists greatly vary from the normal tourist requirements?
- Corporate responsibility, advantages to consumers and dedication to the airline industry
- What has been the significance of the use of Internet and iPhone apps on the airline travel industry?
- How accountable is the airline industry in terms of raising awareness as well as making a premium quality carbon offsetting available to its most valued passengers?
- The advantages of the so-called data strategic application in the airline industry
- How does a recession greatly affect the airline industry?
- What are the perspectives of airlines towards carbon offsetting? Do their actions correspond to their sworn promises?
- Can airlines be secured globally?
- What are tourists’ expectations in terms of low-priced hotels when travelling?
- How can the airline industry manage the rapidly changing demands of passengers in terms of travelling?
- In what way does delayed aircraft delivery influence big airlines networks?
- Airline impacts on climate and how the industry is responding to this issue
- The Challenges and ethical concerns in the airline industry
- The airline industry commitment to passengers
- What would it take for the airline industry to zone out?